An educational workshop for women in the divorce process Hosted by the Providence Group of Keller Williams
LOCATION: The South Terraces, First Floor Auditorium
115 Perimeter Center Place, Atlanta, GA 30346
FREE parking garage
$89.00 – Breakfast & Lunch Included
Registration after January 8, $129
Register at www.visionsanew.org or call 770-953-2882
Top Notch Professionals Educate About Divorce:
• “The Legal Divorce Process”
• “Understanding the Finances of Divorce”
• “How to Separate the Emotions from the Business”
• “Kids and Divorce”
• “Navigating the Real Estate Maze”
Includes 30 minute, one-on-one consultations with both a legal and financial professional:
• Receive 30-minute private consultations with a divorce attorney & a financial expert.
• Be prepared to talk factually about your income, assets and liabilities.
Visions Anew Institute is a 501c3 nonprofit, connecting those seeking help, in any stage of divorce, with information, resources, and each other through Divorce Survival Weekends, Seminars, and Support Groups. We are grateful to the sponsors and donors who make our programs possible.